Toast lovers rejoice! Adding fruit to your favourite slice is an easy way to pack more fibre and nutrients into your diet.
Papaya, goat cheese & honey toast
Serves 1 | Prep: 2 mins
- 1 piece sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60g) crumbled goat cheese
- 75g thinly sliced papaya
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, shredded
- Top toasted sourdough with goat cheese and papaya to taste.
- Drizzle over honey and sprinkle with mint to serve.
Recipe courtesy Australian Papaya [australianpapaya.com.au]
Strawberry avo smash
- 2 slices of your favourite bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado
- 100g sliced strawberries
- sea salt
- freshly-ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic glaze
- basil leaves, shredded
- Toast bread.
- Top with smashed avo and sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle over sea salt, pepper and basil leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
Recipe courtesy Queensland Strawberries [qldstrawberries.com.au]